President Obama and the (4th) Fourth Amendment
The Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
President Obama's Executive Order 13603 (National Defense Resources Preparedness) signed March 22, 2012, involves seizing control of
* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”
* “All forms of energy”
* “All forms of civil transportation”
* “All usable water from all sources”
* “Health resources – drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”
* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)
Click to read "Obama's Plan To Seize Control Of Our Economy And Our Lives" in Forbes Magazine
Remember when the Democratic Party stood for freedom and liberty?